WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
If you’re familiar with Dubois Depraz, who make (not just) chrono modules for ETA movements, and an extremely well respected company – then you should have no fear about considering Pierre DeRoche, which is the third brother.
As with any brand you’ve never heard of, go and spend time researching it and decide if it’s one worth contemplating, based on what you discover, and if their designs grab your attention.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
I like the retrograde complication on this model, but I can't say that is be tempted to have any of these on my wrist.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts