WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Few days ago I bought a mechanical watch called Pierre Ricaud. I bought it one because of the fact that his design was pretty :p And now I have a problem, because I don't know anything about that brand. I've searched the net, and there also were nothing. So maybe you know something about that brand? I'm thinking here about place where this watches are making, how long does the company exists and what kind of mechanism is in that watch?

Here is the link to the auction (NOTE: It is in Polish) - http://www.allegro.pl/show_item.php?item=259597595

Please Help Me!! :D

G

·
It isn´t a chinese watch imho, the movements they use are Miyota (japanese though) and quartz movements. Google only lead to dealers in Poland, so maybe it´s kind of Private Label for your market ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
for few mintues I'm a little bit confused, because I received a reply e-mail message from a polish Pierre Ricaud's distributor which answered my question about this brand's details. And he wrotes me that this company is located in... Switzerland :-s. However, they are making them in the same place where Adriatica's and Grovana's are making... So now I don't understand anything... :p

G

·
for few mintues I'm a little bit confused, because I received a reply e-mail message from a polish Pierre Ricaud's distributor which answered my question about this brand's details. And he wrotes me that this company is located in... Switzerland :-s. However, they are making them in the same place where Adriatica's and Grovana's are making... So now I don't understand anything... :p
Well, it´s made in Switzerland, equipped with Miyota movements and sold in Poland. That´s globalization.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, it´s made in Switzerland, equipped with Miyota movements and sold in Poland. That´s globalization.
Maybe, but for me it's hard to belive in it (especially that they made this watches in Switzerland);-). But if it's true in my opinion Pierre Ricaud it's quite good choice (That automatic PR costs 250zł (65 euro) so it's seriously not to much) :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts