WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just won this beautiful delightful piece on eBay, amazingly I was the only bidder so I got it for the starting price. I can't wait for it to arrive. It's one of my favourite models alongside the yellow Bape and the white Bape. I had to share my excitement with you guys. When it gets here I will update my watch collection thread with my recent purchases. Had a great weekend all.

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Nice, I just looked it up in the completed listings. You got a good price on that model. Another one just sold a few days ago for $350

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It would be a great price if it was in USD! but I was happy with the price so that's all that really matters. The pictures show it a lot darker than any of the photos I have seen of it previously (online and in the Bape book), but I will have to see when it arrives and if it requires a strip down and deep clean to return it to original finish then that's what I'll do. I lost out on a pink NFS Bape x G-Shock so it's nice to finally get one (the seller didn't want to sell for my winning bid, which was really low, so made up some bull story about dropping a black permanent marker on the strap while writing out the address label) and I personally prefer having the sale version, the backlight on the NFS still looks slightly suspect to me. Cheers.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I was tempted to bid on this myself but was being fussy. £150 isn't too bad if, hopefully, the condition is good.
If it was brand new or $150 opening bid we would of definitely had a bidding war though ;-)

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You would have won because I wouldn't have gone any higher than £150. I hope it cleans up like new. I did notice a large scratch on the caseback but I'm not too worried about that. I just want to make sure it returns back to a really hot pink. Hopefully I will create a deep cleaning thread.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay so it arrived today. Gave it a serious clean, it was absolutely filthy. I'm fairly happy with how it's come up, but I will continue cleaning it until I'm happy. I am fairly certain, but please please don't tell me it's fake. I'll cry. I'm about to send a few photos to my friend at the Bape store in London to have it confirmed. Cheers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts