WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im really interested in buying a Seiko Black Mini Monster (snzf53k1) here shorty but im not sure were i should trust, Amazon is about the only place I recognize and is $159.00 but the site they sell it for im not sure of.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Try creationwatches.com . Just bought a snzf17k1 there. Fantastic watch, wish I had gotten the J1 per prior post, but it is fantastic watch.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Dear XJ BMX, I have had excellent results buying Seikos "grey market" on eBay. It's very easy to view a potential sellers record. I have bought from 2 different eBay Sellers, one in Singapore and the other in Hong Kong. Both have several THOUSAND sales and positive customer feedback rangeing from 98% to 99.4%. Expect to pay anywhere from $20 to $30 for the shipping which is both insured and has customer signed delivery confirmation. My last Seiko 5 Sports purchase was an SNZJ05 ( see my review if curious ). Let mke put it this way. Have you ever had a watch that you were so mesmerized by that you sometimes found yourself taking a break from the rest of the world to take a few minutes to admire it? That's the SNZJ05 for me. It is undoubtedly the most beautiful thing I have ever bought for $77.60 plus $28 S/H. Tke a look at eBay if you haven't before. I suggest looking-up the specific model you are most interested in and put hem in your eBay Watch List. No pun intended. Once you have them all being watched you can observe what they sell for. Once you know what you want and the most you are willing to pay, stick to your guns and don't let the auction bug bite you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts