WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

241 - 260 of 1270 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
UPDATE:

So I was on the fence for getting the bezel swap done using aftermarket insert. I decided not to do it but went to that AHole watchmaker down the street just to get his opinion. He said if it was his watch he wouldn't do it but it's up to me . He said it would ruin the watch but he can still do it lol I really appreciated his honesty. He could have just taken my money. Bezel was sent back to eBay for a refund. I'm enjoying the orange even more now. Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #242
UPDATE:

So I was on the fence for getting the bezel swap done using aftermarket insert. I decided not to do it but went to that AHole watchmaker down the street just to get his opinion. He said if it was his watch he wouldn't do it but it's up to me . He said it would ruin the watch but he can still do it lol I really appreciated his honesty. He could have just taken my money. Bezel was sent back to eBay for a refund. I'm enjoying the orange even more now. Thanks guys.

Embrace the orange. Not my thing but I still think it looks great. Enjoy! The 2500 is special, perhaps even more so with the advent of the 8900.

Sent from a tiny keyboard

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
It's a nice watch a real classic so probably the best decision

As others have said embrace it and enjoy

Cheers :)

The name is Bond, Basildon Bond I have letters after my name

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Almost sold mine a few days ago.
I'm glad I came to my senses in time
Seems to happen quiet a lot on this forum I generally let be it a while before selling as I find I go through phases in my collection but my PO's are all keepers

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Seems to happen quiet a lot on this forum I generally let be it a while before selling as I find I go through phases in my collection but my PO's are all keepers

I put it up for sale for the third time, but I realised those were mistakes. I guess I love the PO too much to part with it..

Back on the wrist, the Explorer is on the winder now 😉👍

·
Registered
584 Posts
I love my XL, but I gotta say, I regret selling the 42mm. I feel such a strong urge to have both, especially now that they're seemingly harder to find for sale :(

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
Oh man, this picture says a thousand words about how hard the new PO tries to do what the 2500 effortlessly does. Elegance isn't in found dotted lines, complex shapes, and shiny surfaces :/

Yeah, not digging the dotted ring around the bezel.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #253
Put the blacked out OEM NATO back on my 45.5mm 2500. Forgot how much I enjoy it as a nice change from the bracelet.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Put the blacked out OEM NATO back on my 45.5mm 2500. Forgot how much I enjoy it as a nice change from the bracelet.

Shame they don't do a steel keepers version on an all black OEM. I've tried an after market one but it was too short and the buckle ended up being half way up the side of my wrist when watch head centred between the keepers. So many NATOs are rubbish compared to the OEM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I managed to get the black OEM nato with orange edge but I'm enjoying the bracelet at the moment...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

241 - 260 of 1270 Posts