WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

301 - 320 of 1277 Posts

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
Here's my 2201.52.00 which came on a shark mesh. It doesn't seem like this bracelet was a very common option.

View attachment 9900770
View attachment 9900778
View attachment 9900786

You can see how fine the diver extension can be adjusted here
View attachment 9900794
My 2201 is technically a 2201.52 as well, but I wasn't a huge fan of the mesh and sold it for the bracelet (actually the bracelet from the 8500 model). It sure does look cool though, just not my personal preference.

·
Registered
989 Posts
My 2201 is technically a 2201.52 as well, but I wasn't a huge fan of the mesh and sold it for the bracelet (actually the bracelet from the 8500 model). It sure does look cool though, just not my personal preference.
I was actually thinking of switching out the mesh as well.. probably for a black rubber strap. The mesh is nice, but it wears a bit big and blingy.

·
Registered
581 Posts
My PO 2500. Sorry about the crappy pic.
Bought mine new back in 2011. Probably one of the best watches out there for the money. :-!
I will be wearing it when I am in Cancun this December. b-)

Attachments

·
Registered
Panerai PAM26K, Rolex OysterQuartz, Omega SpeedMaster, Jaeger LeCoultre Master Ultra Thin
1,163 Posts
Use to own a Submariner, then owned a Seamaster pro Bond for a bunch of years, tried a bunch of other divers and couldn't settle on one I really liked. Just yesterday traded my old Datejust for this. Love the size and thickness, the 42mm 8500 was just a little too thick, hope I get a bunch of years out of this one.

image.jpeg

·
Registered
405 Posts
Anyone seen PO2500XL ever on jubilee? Have a feeling that strapcode SJ with straight ends might look really cool and different to oem bracelet

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Fancy your LEPO!
Sorry no can do I originally bought the standard PO 2500 and then spent 6 years regretting I never popped for the LE one. Now both are keepers for sure! The PO LM LE is like an 8500 without the weight and bulk in size though I have been contemplating a bezel swap to make my perfect watch as I really like the e Matt bezel on the 8500 (which probably accounts for why I have not sold it yet)

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Moderator Public Forum
10,703 Posts
Sorry no can do I originally bought the standard PO 2500 and then spent 6 years regretting I never popped for the LE one. Now both are keepers for sure! The PO LM LE is like an 8500 without the weight and bulk in size though I have been contemplating a bezel swap to make my perfect watch as I really like the e Matt bezel on the 8500 (which probably accounts for why I have not sold it yet)

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I was just complmenting yours! Beautiful.

And I have owned a few PO's myself over the years including several 2201.50 references. I liked my 8500 PO as well but preferred the 2500's 42mm variants. Never owned the LMLE model, but got to handle a few times in person at the Omega boutique. Very special watch; enjoy!

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I was just complmenting yours! Beautiful.

And I have owned a few PO's myself over the years including several 2201.50 references. I liked my 8500 PO as well but preferred the 2500's 42mm variants. Never owned the LMLE model, but got to handle a few times in person at the Omega boutique. Very special watch; enjoy!
After all these years waiting I will!

Here's a picky for good measure

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

301 - 320 of 1277 Posts