WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

481 - 500 of 1238 Posts

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Thought I would show of the 2500 PO LM LE

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
How's the liquid metal LE pricing compared to the non LE with the same movement ? Do they still command a premium seeing that only 1948 were made?

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #483 (Edited)
How's the liquid metal LE pricing compared to the non LE with the same movement ? Do they still command a premium seeing that only 1948 were made?
I see them sporadically in the USD $6K range. I think they're awesome but for me the original will always be 'the one'.

And I say that having also owned an 8500 and still have an 8900.

Sent from iPhone 7

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
The BGW9 all-blue lume?
Yes, you're both correct. ceramic dial, ceramic bezel, applied numbers, red 'Seamaster' writing, and despite it being called the Liquid Metal, the only part of it that is, is the numbers in the bezel. Aside from that... case, movement, bracelet is the same. I miss it when I see great pictures of it on here. But, when it was on my wrist it didn't look as good as the pictures do. I now wear the 2500 probably more than the 8500, and sometimes miss my LM, but not that much.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I never had much interest in the PO line. But after looking through this thread, you all may have just converted me.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
PO LM LE is holding its price well. I have this the classic 2500 and an 8500 TI I converted to black. Problem for me is since making the PO 8500 the LE is getting less wrist time these days.

Comparison below

Cheers

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Since my first service the watch's accuracy has been nothing short of astonishing. Running at +0.5 seconds per day. I wonder if my newly purchased winder has anything to do with it ?

·
Registered
584 Posts

Rocking the OG today with some bold shorts! I sadly also just traded my 2500D 42mm for a watchco seamaster because I was getting tired of having two of almost the same watch. Hopefully the new piece can bring a little variety! I'm thinking of making my collection a seamaster lineage theme... maybe pick up a 2254.50 to go with my watchco and my remaining planet ocean... cool idea?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,764 Posts

Rocking the OG today with some bold shorts! I sadly also just traded my 2500D 42mm for a watchco seamaster because I was getting tired of having two of almost the same watch. Hopefully the new piece can bring a little variety! I'm thinking of making my collection a seamaster lineage theme... maybe pick up a 2254.50 to go with my watchco and my remaining planet ocean... cool idea?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You mean like this.....

Or like this

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
And I thought I had a problem....

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
You mean like this.....

Or like this

Anytime my wife raises an eyebrow because of my 'obsession' with divers (all looking the same in her eyes), I'll show her these pics and assure her it could be worse...hahahaha

Awesome collection, congrats!!!

481 - 500 of 1238 Posts