WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

501 - 520 of 1238 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Anytime my wife raises an eyebrow because of my 'obsession' with divers (all looking the same in her eyes), I'll show her these pics and assure her it could be worse...hahahaha

Awesome collection, congrats!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I must admit I do struggle to justify the PO8500 TI in black and the 2500 PO LM LE (2 black PO's looking very similar) I suspect the latter may go one day.

As we all know each of these watches are truly unique

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
803 Posts
Wore mine to Vikings training camp yesterday. Still in love with this watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
The 2500 goes with everything.

Adding a couple of more shots for fun.

Sent from iPhone 7
I think that on your arm, with sleeves and jacket, that the Planet Ocean 2500 is a little better match (more serious) - while the blue Planet Ocean 8900 is a little more of a fun and playful short sleeves kinda watch.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #507
I think that on your arm, with sleeves and jacket, that the Planet Ocean 2500 is a little better match (more serious) - while the blue Planet Ocean 8900 is a little more of a fun and playful short sleeves kinda watch.
Thanks, Larry. I tend to agree. As much as I want the 43.5 8900 PO to be an all-rounder it just doesn't work. For me, anyway. The 2500 just works in any scenario.

Sent from iPhone 7

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
The size of the 42mm 2500D is perfect for me. It's nice to have a PO back in the rotation. IMG_7614.JPG

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
How many have the orange and black bezel ones?
Speaking of which I would like to pick up an OEM 2500 black bezel someday. Anyone know where you can find one without the entire bezel assembly like what is found on Ofrie? Also they seem to only have the 45.5mm bezel and not the 42mm bezel.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
PO2500C 45.5, bought in 2005.

With hindsight perhaps I should have gone for the 42mm on my 18cm / 7in wrists. Oh well, can't see myself parting with it ever. My first "proper" watch.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I've set my eyes on PO 2500. After a long black/orange/black/orange ping pong in my mind I've decided to get the Orange one. I think the black one is more elegant, but I've already got a black SMP and black Seiko diver coming so I decided to get the orange PO. It's just so very cool. :)

If I didn't have any "standard" black diver, I would've probably decided to get the black one.

501 - 520 of 1238 Posts