681 - 700 of 1238 Posts

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
Reactions: HonzaH

·
Registered
327 Posts
The new PO’s are too try hard, blingy and top heavy. The subtle sophistication of the 2500 is timeless. I have several watches. Love my Seikos but nothing compares to the PO 2500.
Im wearing my SKX007 on a Zulu Strap today.....I love it. years and years old never been serviced keeps perfect time, maybe +2 +3 a day....Great now its going to seize :)

·
Registered
327 Posts
I have the 2201.51 like you, but I did the orange bezel mod - love it.
i used to think about getting the PO with Orange numbers but figured I would tire of it and wish I had the white numbers. What's your experience been? Tired of the orange or just love it more every day??

Thanks

Reactions: SeanoftheDead516

·
Registered
327 Posts
do you ever tire of the orange and wish you had the white?
Ive thought of the orange but am afraid it would get annoying if I bored of it.
Thanks

T

Nutmeg InPajamas;44547083 said:
View attachment 12654359 View attachment 12654363

First luxury watch courtesy of a fellow forum member. Over the moon with this one

·
Registered
544 Posts
i bought the orange one almost 9 years ago and never looked back. I will never get tired of it...

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
i used to think about getting the PO with Orange numbers but figured I would tire of it and wish I had the white numbers. What's your experience been? Tired of the orange or just love it more every day??

Thanks
I really like that little pop the orange numbers give the watch - I never get tired of the orange. I wanted even more color and bought a spare orange bezel for it as well. Now it's eye catching and and more playful than my Tudor Black Bay Red.

I have the POLMLE with silver numbers that I don't like quite as much, but what draws me to that one is the glossy ceramic dial and LM bezel, so I like it for different reasons, but not because the numbers are silver.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Added to the Seamaster and Aqua Terra with a Planet Ocean. Plenty of these on this forum but never see them at work. Wearing mine with pride!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Wrong thread
Only PO2500 here

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

·
Registered
327 Posts
I really like that little pop the orange numbers give the watch - I never get tired of the orange. I wanted even more color and bought a spare orange bezel for it as well. Now it's eye catching and and more playful than my Tudor Black Bay Red.

I have the POLMLE with silver numbers that I don't like quite as much, but what draws me to that one is the glossy ceramic dial and LM bezel, so I like it for different reasons, but not because the numbers are silver.
thanks

t

·
Registered
327 Posts
i bought the orange one almost 9 years ago and never looked back. I will never get tired of it...

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Thanks

681 - 700 of 1238 Posts