WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

701 - 720 of 1235 Posts

·
Registered
5,465 Posts
Hi guys, this is my first "timepiece", so far so good! Really feels good on the wrist and every time I look at the time I get a little distracted from the excellence of Omega.

Greetings from Estonia ;)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I hope that you had a friend in the car taking those photos for you...

·
Registered
536 Posts

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

Reactions: speedmaster.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Been worn 80-85% of the time for six years now
Band shows the use, battle scars of a superb piece

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Timing the morning hike.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Morning, I mean that it was a almost daily wearer, so it stayed on the wrist if we were fishing commercially, flying privately, farming..repairing anything from grading equipment to bulldozers and going from fruit and freezer rooms from -18 to +40 degrees Celsius. It just stood up to all so well, and when we needed to clean up and on rare occasions went with a suit. To me one of the few really good all-rounder. It was the constant impact from our work that surprised me, combined with nuclear like lume and a wrist presence that even when you were in dirty stinking work gear...it got looks....in Aus, if you get a belting, you take a fair few hits...you can both give and take...as a amazing timepiece my seamaster took a absolute belting..
All the best Dave

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
204 Posts
Morning, I mean that it was a almost daily wearer, so it stayed on the wrist if we were fishing commercially, flying privately, farming..repairing anything from grading equipment to bulldozers and going from fruit and freezer rooms from -18 to +40 degrees Celsius. It just stood up to all so well, and when we needed to clean up and on rare occasions went with a suit. To me one of the few really good all-rounder. It was the constant impact from our work that surprised me, combined with nuclear like lume and a wrist presence that even when you were in dirty stinking work gear...it got looks....in Aus, if you get a belting, you take a fair few hits...you can both give and take...as a amazing timepiece my seamaster took a absolute belting..All the best DaveSent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the explanation. Yeah, looks great after all that [ab]use!

701 - 720 of 1235 Posts