WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

721 - 740 of 1235 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
great!
In those 6 years, did it undergo service?
Not it has not undergone service. I think technically it was due at year 5 but I'm not doing without my Omega until I get another. It is gaining about 4 seconds a day so at the very least it needs some regulation but it may have picked up some minor magnetism as well which could be the cause of its slight fast running.

·
Registered
327 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
A lot of us have used the adjustable clasp.

I’m assuming you want to just get a half link instead of the clasp?

If that is correct, sure try it.

I love the new clasp on it tho, and I think 90% of the people who have changed are with me on that.

Here is mine on a combat straps

Instagram
wrist_watch_repeat

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
If anyone has and want to sell a half link for the 42mm let me know with pm

Στάλθηκε από το SM-N910C μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
FYI - Topper has TWO excellent condition 2201.50s for sale right now. One comes with the rubber dive strap too.

·
Registered
98 Posts
This has been a great watch and my daily wearer for a few years now.

It’s coming up on five years from the original purchase date. How soon are you all getting your first service? Is it time?

·
Registered
8,215 Posts

It’s coming up on five years from the original purchase date. How soon are you all getting your first service? Is it time?

I had my service after 8 years of ownership. No need if it’s still keeping time.

Not my pic. Another member created this image. WOW!!

IMG_3651.JPG

·
Registered
11,524 Posts
Mine was recently serviced after 7 years. It was losing 2 seconds per day, now gaining 0.5 seconds per day and looking like new :)

721 - 740 of 1235 Posts