WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

841 - 860 of 1238 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Merry Christmas to me! This 2201.51 2500d 600m is VERY nice! I REALLY like it a lot!

IMG_20181225_074209.jpg IMG_20181225_165207.jpg IMG_20181225_165303.jpg

·
Registered
904 Posts
Looks great!

I have a nice Stowa mesh that I'm currently wearing with my PO, it's a good look.;-)

Reactions: cmann_97

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Looks great!

I have a nice Stowa mesh that I'm currently wearing with my PO, it's a good look.;-)
Picture of that bad boy?? Would love to see it. I have OEM mesh but it just does not look right.

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
86 Posts
I've been debating 2500 vs 8500 but I think this thread may be pushing me the 8500 isn't worth the additional cost.
I've owned my pre-owned 2500d PO for about a month or two and I will say that the accuracy of it's time keeping is amazing. I do use a automatic watch winder, but it has not lost one minute. The other thing I hear from 8500 owners is that the watch seems a bit "chunky" or thicker so to speak. While wearing my PO is slightly heavier, it feels like my Seamaster 300m with the 1120 movement - same thickness.

Personally, I like all PO's but favor the 2500 movements in the references for 2201, 2900, 2200, etc.

Reactions: cybercat

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi, first time poster, but I swear that I read the whole thread (took me two days of lurking!)

I just bought a PO2500 that is on it’s way, and due the day after tomorrow. I can’t hardly wait! It will be joining my Speedy, my Tag Calibre 6 and my Seikos Alpinist and Skx on my collection. The following are the actual pics of the watch as advertised by the seller.

Anyway, I didn’t see much love, along the thread, for the orange numerals one! Why is that so?

I paid about $1,400 US for the watch, do you think it was a good deal?

Thanks and see you soon! I hope that I like it enough to keep it, getting tired of flipping around!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Hi, first time poster, but I swear that I read the whole thread (took me two days of lurking!)

I just bought a PO2500 that is on it’s way, and due the day after tomorrow. I can’t hardly wait! It will be joining my Speedy, my Tag Calibre 6 and my Seikos Alpinist and Skx on my collection. The following are the actual pics of the watch as advertised by the seller.

Anyway, I didn’t see much love, along the thread, for the orange numerals one! Why is that so?

Thanks and see you soon! I hope that I like it enough to keep it, getting tired of flipping around!

Great price and it’s beautiful. Nothing wrong with 3 orange numbers either.

Enjoy. It’s a great watch and the greatest PO of them all.

·
Registered
486 Posts
kadmus
Congrats!
I own the exact same PO, and love it! I have both the bracelet and the rubber strap, and switch 'em up for a change!

You're going to love the watch!

Reactions: pdaigle

·
Registered
86 Posts

kadmus,

Some pages back is my 42mm one on a bracelet - same watch you have and I love it! Most accurate watch I own and always looks great! As for what you paid, that's a FANTASTIC deal! I look at a lot of PO 2500's for sale - not just here, but across various sites - and as far as I'm concerned you got that watch for a steal!

Enjoy your new piece and hope you enjoy hanging out here on WUS! Great bunch of watch lovers who are always sharing and helpful!

Reactions: cybercat and kadmus
841 - 860 of 1238 Posts