WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

881 - 900 of 1238 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
'
Is that a BC 285 strap on your PO ? I'm looking at getting a new strap and that looks like it would work quite well.
Hi woodruffm,

I'm guessing you mean on the 2500D PO in the foreground? (The older 2500C next to the sub is on a Hirsch 'Paul')

If so, it's a 20mm deBeer 911 Dive Strap. Link: -

- (Ref. DB911BLK-20mm) -

Got it from Holben's Fine Watch Bands a couple or so years ago.

Extremely comfortable & has plenty of room in the spring-bar cavities for a safety leash for swimming/diving in the open sea, & has also been also my 'go to' (with a Japanese military mini-compass on the 6 o'clock part of the strap) when travelling/hiking/holiday-ing in & around Penang, Kuala Lumpur, Kyoto, Kobe etc.

IMG_2388s.jpg

IMG_2397s.jpg

IMG_2394s.jpg

It's a deep, deep velvet black & very comfortable, even after swimming and when hot & sweating.

Have had the similar Bonetto Cinturini & Squale versions before, but their rubber was definitely not as soft nor as comfortable, espescially when wet &/or in summer heat.

Cheers, Will.
'

·
Registered
999 Posts
'

Hi woodruffm,

I'm guessing you mean on the 2500D PO in the foreground? (The older 2500C next to the sub is on a Hirsch 'Paul')

If so, it's a 20mm deBeer 911 Dive Strap. Link: -

- (Ref. DB911BLK-20mm) -

Got it from Holben's Fine Watch Bands a couple or so years ago.

Extremely comfortable & has plenty of room in the spring-bar cavities for a safety leash for swimming/diving in the open sea, & has also been also my 'go to' (with a Japanese military mini-compass on the 6 o'clock part of the strap) when travelling/hiking/holiday-ing in & around Penang, Kuala Lumpur, Kyoto, Kobe etc.

View attachment 13871769

View attachment 13871771

View attachment 13871773

It's a deep, deep velvet black & very comfortable, even after swimming and when hot & sweating.

Have had the similar Bonetto Cinturini & Squale versions before, but their rubber was definitely not as soft nor as comfortable, espescially when wet &/or in summer heat.

Cheers, Will.
'
Do you have more photos of the hirsch and wrist shots? Are you using this one in water too? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
109 Posts
I tried an orange 8500 on a few weeks ago. I really liked the look and feel, but wasn't sure I would long term. I'm leaning towards a black 2500 now.

·
Registered
706 Posts
They're very nice quality, this is from the range which is 26 euros. I've had loads of different natos and this one has been the best, the watch really deserves an omega nato but no way I'm going to spend that much. The hardware is squared off and polished, which I like and the seatbelt weave is thick and soft.

Sent from my KFSUWI using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Do you have more photos of the hirsch and wrist shots? Are you using this one in water too? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oops! - Sorry tbensous!

No, I've seldom worn the Hirsch Paul - feels rather 'plasticy' to me (even though I think top part is supposed to be leather).
Not particularly comfortable for me either.

Apologies again for tardy reply. :roll:
'

881 - 900 of 1238 Posts