921 - 940 of 1256 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Reactions: cmann_97

·
Registered
88 Posts
It's a cheap Omega wannabe strap from Alie, the quality is not very good but i just wanted to check the look. i seldom take the bracelet off.
It doesn't look horrible. I've got the same reference PO and I kind of like that strap's look with it. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: cmann_97

·
Registered
118 Posts
I think the strap looks good on the watch

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
I sold my Planet Ocean 2500d a while back and still miss it. My cousin owns one and every time I see his, it makes me want to buy it back. The PO 2500 is beautiful in my opinion. It’s like an elegant sports watch compared to today’s planet oceans which imo are very sporty and thick!.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
I sold my Planet Ocean 2500d a while back and still miss it. My cousin owns one and every time I see his, it makes me want to buy it back. The PO 2500 is beautiful in my opinion. It’s like an elegant sports watch compared to today’s planet oceans which imo are very sporty and thick!.

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
At the time did you sell it to upgrade to something else ?

921 - 940 of 1256 Posts