WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

81 - 100 of 1238 Posts

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Not trying to sound disrespectful but lets stick to the 2500 love. There are other threads to discuss thickness and 8500PO features. ;)

The best remains the LMLE imho . Best of both world.
I'd love to see some side by side photos of the PO LM LE 2500 with a regular 1st gen PO2500

Sent from a Payphone

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
That LMLE has everything. The non bulky hands nor case, LMetal dial and bezel , applied numerals and indexes, and the rather acceptable thickness. Retrofit the adjustable clasp and its the almost ultimate PO to me.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Omega recently released a clasp that allows micro adjustments by ratcheting. Standard on the 300 MC but will fit the 8500. Didn't think you could use it on the 2500 because of the fact that the 2500 bracelet uses puns and not screws to hold the links together

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
Can you elaborate on adjustable clasp? Thanks!
Omega recently released a clasp that allows micro adjustments by ratcheting. Standard on the 300 MC but will fit the 8500. Didn't think you could use it on the 2500 because of the fact that the 2500 bracelet uses puns and not screws to hold the links together
rst1121, only for the screw type bracelets of the SMPc and PO 8500. The older pin and bushing linked bracelets can NOT accept the newer SM300MC and Speedy Mk2 clasps.

[edit for auto correct changing the entire meaning of my post - "NOT" got left out!]

Reactions: rst1121

·
Registered
946 Posts
You know I am really starting to hate this thread. Omega has had my PO 2500 since November and seeing all of these pictures are making me miss it even more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
178 Posts
I love the size of the 2500. I had to get the 8500 tho cuz I love display backs especially since the coaxial looks nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

81 - 100 of 1238 Posts