WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

101 - 120 of 1238 Posts

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #102 (Edited)
New combo on 2201.50. Originally this strap was earmarked for my SMP in black - which is a great combo. I've been wondering how this would look on my PO and decided to give it a try today. I really like it.

Before

After

Sent from a Payphone

·
Registered
325 Posts
I bought my PO 2500 about six months ago. It was a toss up between that and a speedy pro. I decided the speedy was just out of my price range and found a nice 2500. About two months later I saw a new speedy pro for about the same price. Quickly pulled the trigger, deciding to sell the PO to cover the cost.

As soon as I took the pics to list it, I knew I couldn't sell it. Even turned down some good offers.

Kept the speedy too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
I bought my PO 2500 about six months ago. It was a toss up between that and a speedy pro. I decided the speedy was just out of my price range and found a nice 2500. About two months later I saw a new speedy pro for about the same price. Quickly pulled the trigger, deciding to sell the PO to cover the cost.

As soon as I took the pics to list it, I knew I couldn't sell it. Even turned down some good offers.

Kept the speedy too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sounds like you have a dynamic duo! To me the PO 2500 feels like what I think the original 300 used to be back in the day. A great looking workhorse that dresses up and down; destined to be a classic if it isn't already.

Sent from a tiny keyboard

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
I posted so many times in the past "never sell the PO" and then I sold my 2500. Ugggg What a mistake! ! I need to get another one

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
325 Posts
The PO is currently getting far more wrist time. Its on Omega-esque rubber at the moment but I'm thinking of trying a Hirsch pure after seeing a picture around here somewhere.

Still love strapping the speedy on when it comes out of the box too.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Damn this thread is gonna cost me money !!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Iowa_Watchman

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
The PO is currently getting far more wrist time. Its on Omega-esque rubber at the moment but I'm thinking of trying a Hirsch pure after seeing a picture around here somewhere.

Still love strapping the speedy on when it comes out of the box too.
It's a nice strap option. Very comfortable.

pop1a.jpg

pop6a.jpg

101 - 120 of 1238 Posts