WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1501 - 1520 of 1541 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
i MUST stop looking at this thread ... i must resist ... i must resist 😣😣
Come join us! We have something better than cookies.....we have 2500 PO's! :love:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks for your suggestion. Honestly my dream watch is the AP Royal Oak 15202PT green dial. Definitely out of budget, at least for today.
End of O.T. :)

I should receive the PO tomorrow, will post a few pictures ASAP!

If green is your favorite color, this is your watch:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: usmc_k9_vet

·
Registered
35 Posts
PO landed today, what a big watch! Luckily not very thick but still wide and heavy. Thankfully my 19 cm wrist seems to handle it. Will understand in the coming days if it will be a keeper!

·
Registered
400 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
In the past I had the chance to source from a seller based in the States (consider I live in Italy) a Maratac branded nato. Great material, brushed metallic buckles, correct length. It’s 20mm so it pairs well with other watches I own, unluckily it’s not good with the PO XL.
Any idea if those maratacs are still available somewhere?

EDIT: after a more accurate search (mr. google 😄), I found the seller is still on business. Buy those, you won’t regret it!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Looks like a great fit! Where did the strap come from?
It’s an O2 strap off eBay.

Aftermarket straps seem like a bit of a minefield so it was refreshing to see a no nonsense listing. I ended up purchasing this one and test fitting/photographing a couple others so David may be adding some listings to include the PO2500

·
Registered
126 Posts
Swapped out the bracelet for a vulcanized rubber yesterday. It’ll never replace the bracelet but I’m certainly enjoying it so far
It’s an O2 strap off eBay.

Aftermarket straps seem like a bit of a minefield so it was refreshing to see a no nonsense listing. I ended up purchasing this one and test fitting/photographing a couple others so David may be adding some listings to include the PO2500
Inspired I thought I'd try one of my submariner 02Straps on my PO...
Not a perfect fit but very comfortable.

1501 - 1520 of 1541 Posts