WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1521 - 1540 of 1543 Posts

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Took the 2500 on a recent trip back home to Florida. Up for every sunrise, as is my custom when I stay on the beach.

Speaking of sunrise, a delayed flight on my day of departure allowed me to check something off of my bucket list. I was able to watch the sunrise over the East Coast in Florida, and then on the same day when returning to the PNW, was able to watch it set over Puget Sound on the West Coast. It required being up for 22 hours or so after a whirlwind of a trip and some exhausting travel, but I just couldn't pass up the opportunity

·
Registered
35 Posts
Weekend mode ON with a badass ZULU Strap… sits a bit too high on the wrist but still nice end-of-summer option for Italian weather!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
View attachment 16089755

I have the same shark leash strap. Been wearing them on my timex ironman for years...super comfortable.
Cool! I bought a few of them on a goof this summer during a bout of nostalgia about Freestyle Shark Watches from my childhood (grew up in a beach town). They ended up being my favorite straps of the summer, and have got a great proportion of my wrist time. I know many here might think they are ridiculous, but I love everything about them. Comfortable, secure, and I really dig the funky colors (not to worry, I pull it off just fine ;)). I also just like the idea of a fine Swiss timepiece on a velcro strap from an 80's digital surf watch. It reminds me to not take things too seriously in the hobby and just wear what makes me happy. FWIW (not that it really matters to me), they have recieved numerous compliments.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I don't know if I like the place you hike to or the watch better......both are just wonderful and remind me that America has some awesome places that still takes our breaths away. Thank you for always sharing these pictures. I value you and them and appreciate you and them very much!

• Love
Reactions: Knives and Lint

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
I don't know if I like the place you hike to or the watch better......both are just wonderful and remind me that America has some awesome places that still takes our breaths away. Thank you for always sharing these pictures. I value you and them and appreciate you and them very much!
Many thanks for the kind words, my friend! I'm glad to have a place like this to share them, and enjoy doing so (it makes it all worth it being the weirdo taking pictures of my watch everywhere I go 😜)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Many thanks for the kind words, my friend! I'm glad to have a place like this to share them, and enjoy doing so (it makes it all worth it being the weirdo taking pictures of my watch everywhere I go 😜)
You are very welcome! If it makes you a weirdo to take pics of your watch in awesome places like that then add me to the list of weirdos....I just don't have any places (yet) to take as awe-inspiring shots but I sure love the ones that you and others share!

#WeirdosWhoLoveWatchPicsFromEverywhere or #WWLWPFE

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Reactions: Chip Douglas

·
Registered
4,056 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
The ole' 2500 accompanied me up to a glacial fed lake yesterday (you can see the glacier off in the background), one known for the stunning color of its water. Is was about an 11 mile hike altogether, with about 3,400ft of gain, and well worth it.

View attachment 16117357

View attachment 16117359

View attachment 16117361

View attachment 16117363
Simply awesome as always!! Love those glacier fed lakes and areas.....reminds me of the trip my wife and I took to Alaska.....so amazing!

• Love
1521 - 1540 of 1543 Posts