WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

161 - 180 of 1238 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Congrats! Nothing but good things to say about the NYC boutique. I bought my 42mm 2500d off the forums here and it came with a strap. I ended up ordering a bracelet from Ofrei and when it arrived, took it to the boutique to get sized. They were extremely nice, got it sized for me quickly and were very accommodating. Looking forward to stopping by next time I'm in town.

Hard to believe that was almost four years ago, now that I think about it. Still love the watch!

Ben

Very happy with my new purchase shown a few posts above. It's running about +1 sec per day, which I think is fantastic and is only very slightly better than my PO8500. Since I bought this watch second hand, I brought it to the Omega boutique in NYC over the weekend and asked them do perform a complimentary evaluation and they said the watch is performing great and doesn't need a service in the immediate future. This is going to replace my SMPc that I bought new and that's only been worn less than 5 times. I'm going to surprise my dad and give it to him.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
Wore mine on my honeymoon in Grand Cayman. Looks just as nice at a nice dinner in a suit as it does under 30 feet (or more) of ocean water. Boardroom or beach. It's my ultimate travel watch.
View attachment 8814242 View attachment 8814266 View attachment 8814282 View attachment 8814298 View attachment 8814314
Love it! Any photos with more formal attire? I do my 42mm with business attire. The XL on rubber for casual/fun/vaca. The 2500 is such a versatile and fantastic modern diver that evokes a classic feel.

Sent from a tiny keyboard

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
They really do, 8 years on and mine still lights up after a second of daylight.

The blue of the LMPO never lit up as much. Maybe the green is stronger?
What's the blue like on your 8500 PO in comparison, not as strong?

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #176
They really do, 8 years on and mine still lights up after a second of daylight.

The blue of the LMPO never lit up as much. Maybe the green is stronger?
What's the blue like on your 8500 PO in comparison, not as strong?

My 8500 lume - and 300MC lume - is not nearly as good as my 2500 PO's.

Sent from a tiny keyboard

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Never owned an 8500 but the POLM is blue and that never shined out like the standard 2500 unless it was artificially shown light. I reckon the blues are just not as strong. People say the Subs don't glow like the PO does. Also blue

·
Registered
3,159 Posts

161 - 180 of 1238 Posts