WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that wanted some pictures of the larger PO on a 7" wrist, here you go. It really isn't that big! Love it! My Rolex feels like a rubber band now..:-! My next grail...the PO Chronograph of course!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WC beautiful! The exact combo that I'm lusting! Need to trim down the herd a bit, and then I will have two of the most beautiful watches out there.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Wow...great PO and PO Chronograph pics! :-!

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Looks really, really good. I almost bought one when I sold my GMT Master II. Wish I had now. Congrats.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Very Nice! :-!

That is a really great looking watch....dont worry about the tie.....it will come back in style one day:-d! (kidding!)

Al

·
Registered
368 Posts
I'm not really an Omega fan/man (yet :-d ), but . . . bravo, man, bravo: these are some CLASSY shots. I'm of the "wish I'd thought of it first" envy.

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Looks great, the orange bezel really pops! :-! I really like the low light shot. b-) Wear it well and thanks for sharing. :-!

Here's mine on my 8" wrist:

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Rob, nice to see someone else with an 8" wrist. Whenever I see your wrist shots from now on, I'll have an excellent idea of how the watch would look on mine. Nice PO.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm not really an Omega fan/man (yet :-d ), but . . . bravo, man, bravo: these are some CLASSY shots. I'm of the "wish I'd thought of it first" envy.
I never was myself, until I tried on the PO, it was all over. BTW Good to see some UH alumni on the board! Brennan for Heisman! Can't wait for the Sugar Bowl!

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Rob, nice to see someone else with an 8" wrist. Whenever I see your wrist shots from now on, I'll have an excellent idea of how the watch would look on mine. Nice PO.
And I'll be able to do the same. :-! So, get posting some new wrist shots. ;-)

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Sweet pics, great watch, looks sweet. Here's mine. Cheers! b-)

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Fantastic looking watch Nate. That orange is just too cool. Hope you enjoy it. BTW it looks great on your wrist. :-!

Len

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm really impressed with that chronograph Black bezel, dial, with red numerals on rubber strap. You guys are killing me, I will have to order one soon! It will match my Orange 45 PO very nicely!

·
Registered
368 Posts
I never was myself, until I tried on the PO, it was all over. BTW Good to see some UH alumni on the board! Brennan for Heisman! Can't wait for the Sugar Bowl!
Right on, lateapex!!! WARRIORRRRRRRRS!!!!!!! REALLY can't wait for 01/01/2008!

Whoops. Back to our regularly scheduled thread . . . :-d

1 - 19 of 19 Posts