WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Just my opinion, but based on the top picture it looks good to me! And since I'm not the one wearing it, that's closer to what I'd be seeing in real life - it's amazing how much of a difference you can create by how you take a wrist shot. Which size PO is that?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just my opinion, but based on the top picture it looks good to me! And since I'm not the one wearing it, that's closer to what I'd be seeing in real life - it's amazing how much of a difference you can create by how you take a wrist shot. Which size PO is that?
39.5 officially. The bezel measures 38.9 & the case 40.5 by my calipers.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks great to me. Are you happy with it?

Nigel
I like it. It's just an adjustment after getting used to watches in the 41-44mm range. It even feels smaller than the Rolex 114060 I owned. It's funny how a correctly proportioned watch can feel small after the plus sized watch phase.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Looks good to me. No overhang on the lugs and the bezel is not taking over the wrist.

Looking at the 2 photos you took, you can see just how different the size of a watch can appear depending on where the photo is taken from.

The larger model (in case you were considering it) would be too overbearing on your wrist in my opinion.

·
Registered
9,541 Posts
Looks great to me. Is it 39.5mm size?
That's a great size for the man with a slightly slimmer wrist. I have two PO's that size.
Great size, if you don't want the 'town clock' on your wrist! ;)

·
Registered
558 Posts
When I saw your post I thought you were asking if it were too big. But from reading through the topic I gather that you wonder whether it might be too small. In my opinion: Absolutely not. It looks perfect for your wrist size. Still a large steel sports watch with a lot of presence, but at the same time proportional to your wrist and size.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts