WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Yeah, all good. Thats the size to go for if you're under 7". The larger one is fine too but it's just a matter of how it sits and feels on your wrist.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Looks good to me. I've been embracing smaller watches lately 38-41mm as opposed to my old usual of 42-45mm. I find the smaller watches to be slimmer and all around easier to wear.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
730 Posts
I recently got the PO Deep Brown, also in 39.5mm size. It's super weird how it fits compared to my Rolex 114060, with them both being about 40mm, but the PO wears so much smaller. I thought it would be lighter, being made of ceramic and on a rubber strap, but it's probably pretty close in weight to the Rolex.

·
Registered
49 Posts
badams118 -- looks awesome on you! I was fortunate a few months ago to try on the 39.5 and the larger model, and ultimately went with the larger (simply fit my wrist better, proportionally speaking). My favorite part is the bracelet - so comfy! I hope you love your watch for years to come.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Looks bang on. Go for it

Reactions: badams118

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
The bigger one would also have been fine, but that looks good on you.

Maybe the bigger size is the one to get next...

Reactions: badams118

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
It looks good. They wear smaller than their size suggests and the lug span is not over your wrist.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,819 Posts
Very nice! Enjoy that beauty!

I recently got the PO Deep Brown, also in 39.5mm size. It's super weird how it fits compared to my Rolex 114060, with them both being about 40mm, but the PO wears so much smaller. I thought it would be lighter, being made of ceramic and on a rubber strap, but it's probably pretty close in weight to the Rolex.
View attachment 15447004

21 - 36 of 36 Posts