WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,199 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
What's the spider/snake situation like? I've been raised to believe Australia is infested with the worst of them.

·
Registered
11,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
What's the spider/snake situation like? I've been raised to believe Australia is infested with the worst of them.
I saw this today and it made me think if your comment :)

Albany last two days. The photos of beaches I took the other day summed it up pretty well.

The town is so-so. Too busy for my liking. Feels too close to home for a holiday. It's the costal scenery that is the attraction. It's quite windy and cold, so no swimming.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
I saw this today and it made me think if your comment :)

Albany last two days. The photos of beaches I took the other day summed it up pretty well.

The town is so-so. Too busy for my liking. Feels too close to home for a holiday. It's the costal scenery that is the attraction. It's quite windy and cold, so no swimming.

That's great! You've got your toothpaste, your toothbrushes, your loofah,...your snakebite kits...😆😆

Thanks for sharing all the pictures! The scenery truly is magnificent!!

René

·
Registered
11,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 · (Edited)
Left Albany, breakfast at a quaint French cafe. Best croissants I ever had. Also had some fence breakfast meat, tomato and cheese dish. Wonderful

On the way to Esperance today. Poor bloody kangaroo side swiped the Volkswagen. The bastard would be worse off than the car. The Tiguan has a small scrap and hair stuck to it, the thing hobbled off into the bushes.

We arrived safe and this is the bedroom view

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Last stop York

I tried to revive and old Omega forum theme yet it seems like it's failed. Not much interest. I guess that's why we stopped doing it :)
I'm not sure about others, but I enjoyed following you around on your vacation and seeing the amazing scenery...and beaches🤩🤩🤩

Thanks for taking the time to start the thread and post the pictures.

René

Reactions: anonymousmoose
21 - 34 of 34 Posts