WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking at photos of the Planet Orient's (CFM00003B) leather strap, and I can't tell if it would accept a nato-style strap. The space between the lugs seems narrow, but I haven't seen any photos without the strap (or band) on. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated :-!​

·
Registered
40 Posts
I think it would have to be a pretty narrow strap to fit in there. The leather strap is notched, and also has a structure to it, if that makes sense. The end fits in there like a solid end link does on a metal bracelet made specifically for a particular case. I have had mine off a couple of time for cleaning. It attaches with a pin and collar system much like the monster links, through a drilled lug. It is unique enough that I went ahead and bought an extra strap now in case it goes out of production later and I can't get one to replace it with.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info! I wonder if the bracelet version is the same? I would image it would be, as I'd be surprised if there were two different case designs for one model.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was hoping to use a nato style strap, but it looks like it won't work. Darn. On a different note...what a nice collection! I really like your Millennium :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts