WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a little play with various straps on the Marine Auto this morning:

Di-Modell Tornado - do love the look of this but it just sooooo long!

Black Nato - works quite well though no doubt not everyone choice

Olive Nato - colour doesn't work really

Di-Modell Chronissimo - looks great on this strap, though I really need the short version

Stowa Black - this is the OEM strap that came with the watch, I'm kind of "mmeeh" about it really

Darlena Brown - also came with the watch and very nice indeed

Sand Canvas - now this one I really like, in fact it's what I've left it on and enjoying right now :)

On the whole, LOVING the watch :D

·
Registered
363 Posts
If you like the "Flieger" style of strap, then why not ask Stowa about the strap which came with the recently delivered limited edition?
Not 100% certain but I believe I did read that it could be supplied in a short version

Comes in brown too!

I think the "Marine's" design suit a surprisingly wide range of straps (not convinced about bracelets though) and whilst I thought I'd prefer a rich deep dark brown, I'm rather taken with this lighter shade...

·
Registered
170 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Comes in brown too!

I think the "Marine's" design suit a surprisingly wide range of straps (not convinced about bracelets though) and whilst I thought I'd prefer a rich deep dark brown, I'm rather taken with this lighter shade...
I really do like this one - might try that on mine.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Comes in brown too!

[/QUOTE]

Nice! Is that a strap with Panerai buckle? Where did you get it?

Thanks.

·
Registered
363 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
They look very similar to the offerings from Toshi :)
Yes they do... I have several Toshi's too & love them.

Paul's straps appear to be better 'finished' along the edges & perhaps he's a little more 'creative' with his decorative stitching?

Wouldn't like to even begin to suggest one was better than another - my choice would always be based on the leather/colour either had available.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts