WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Following on from my post on trying straps on the Marine Auto (here) this morning I had a play with the Marine Original... see what you think :)

Stowa Brown Croc - This is the OEM strap and suits it down to the ground, though is a bit dressy for me

Di-Modell Jumbo - Suits it really well, nothing to not like here

Di-Modell Chronissimo - Similar to how it looks on the MA, good but too long for me!

Di-Modell Tornado - Love this but just too long for me

Toshi Black with White Stitching - One of my favourite straps ever, looks great on this

Toshi Black with Black Stitching - Pretty much same as above and just as comfy

Toshi Tobacco with Brown Stitching - This was originally for the Dreadnought but works well here

Toshi Papaya with White Stitching - Loving this one the most and wearing this one now

Damn I love this watch too :)

·
Registered
674 Posts
Very nice - I have quite a few Toshi straps looking for a watch (and a DeLaurian as well), I shall try them as well.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't quite realise how many Toshi straps I had until going through my "strap box" today! Got a few more in 20mm too (sold all my 24mm ones). Love them :-!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Personally I think the Hirsch Riva looks fantastic on the MO, but I don't have one yet so I can't post a picture.

Really like the Toshi straps, and the canvas on the MA in the other thread.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Looks great on the Croc and the next couple of straps but I think the ends of the Toshis are to fat for the MO lugs, most obvious on the papaya.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts