WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS Sinn 103 A Sa B Pilot

Up for sale is my barely worn Blue Panda, the Sinn 103 A Sa B. This watch came out in 2015, sold out quickly and does not come up for sale very often. The base model 103 is a popular pilot and the A Sa B is one of the prettiest blue pilot chronographs around. I frequently get comments that this is a nice looking watch. It was limited to 500 pieces.

I am the second owner. The OEM blue croc strap shows little sign of wear and is fitted with a nice aftermarket German butterfly deployant. The OEM Sinn buckle is also enclosed. To preserve the OEM fake croc band I only wore this watch on a rally style band that is a near perfect color match and nicely compliments the watch IMO. The watch is factory rated at 200m. I'd rate the watch TZ near mint at 96%.

Here is a review from ABlogtoWatch:
https://www.ablogtowatch.com/sinn-103-a-sa-b-blue-watch/

And a review on Timezone.
TimeZone : German Brands » Quick Look Sinn 103 A Sa B (the "Blue Panda"!)

Watch comes with everything as new: Box, instruction book, warranty card stamped by WatchBuys, Sinn polishing cloth, spare spring bars, unused blue-grey NATO and unused strap changing tool. I am also throwing in the previously mentioned German butterfly deployant, and a one piece tan/navy NATO and also a two piece tan/navy NATO.

Price is $2,100, no trades please. Shipping will be priority with signature required.

This bracelet is not included but I show a picture to show how nice a $12 ebay bracelet looks here.

Thanks for looking.
Gary

1 - 1 of 1 Posts