WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all! My father just gave me his old Omega as a gift. He bought it at an Omega boutique on 2001, and it seems like he didn't make much research about the model (he didn't know much about watch at that time, I assume). It makes me wondering about the model of this Omega Speedmaster. From my research, the model seems to be a Speedmaster Triple Date Ref: 3623.50.21. But the information about this piece is very limited on the internet. It would be greatly appreciate if anyone can please tell me about its background, movement, original MSRP, its rarerity, etc.

Thank you very much! :)
Here's the picture of it:
DSC_0185.JPG

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
If you give us the first two digits of the serial number we can tell you a round about date for when it was produced :) it should be on the reverse of the timepiece (about a 8 digit number) near the lugs or on the reverse of the caseback.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
If you give us the first two digits of the serial number we can tell you a round about date for when it was produced :) it should be on the reverse of the timepiece (about a 8 digit number) near the lugs or on the reverse of the caseback.
The serial number is 58201427

1 - 4 of 4 Posts