WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, I am a brand new user and have loved all of your advice, articles etc for few months now. I am in a pickle trying to decide between my first entry level automatic, and I love chronographs. So, after reading a few post I narrowed it down to two options:
1) Hamilton Khaki X Chrono
2) Tissot Couturier Black

Tissot seems a bit more dressier, but I love the pop you get w Hamilton. Other then the looks (my lean is towards the Hamilton), which one would be better quality and perhaps a better buy from a monetary/collector standpoint? Any opinion is greatly appreciated!!

Thank you so much in advance.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
My opinion is that they are really the same parts with different names on them. Swatch Group owns both, so you'll get a decent watch with either one. It's like choosing between a Chevy Camaro and a Pontiac Trans-Am, both are GM and are made with the same parts.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Not much different between these two but I would take Hamilton over Tissot most of the time, I just feel Hamilton is more exclusive compared to Tissot. If i had to buy tissot i would get the more conservative line like the le locle or the luxury powermatic or visodate.

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
Cannot go wrong with either. Enjoy your incoming Hamilton!

·
Registered
20,990 Posts
Tissot is good, but for example, I own five Hamiltons and no Tissots. So you know where I stand.

Reactions: Croatian
1 - 13 of 13 Posts