WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to Laco brand. Can anyone help identify this Laco

Any info is appreciated. Pictures of the back would great. Are there fakes out there of this particular model?

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Help identify this LACO Chronograph

Any of info would be appreciated. Pictures of back would be great! Automatic or Quartz? This is the only picture provided

Any fakes of this model out there?

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great! Thanks for the reply. So this would be an automatic correct? Not a quartz like it mentions in the link you attached?

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Also, can you point out to a link where I can learn more about it like it's specifications? Or maybe get a 360 degree view of it

Thanks

·
Moderator Emeritus
54,699 Posts
Have no such link. Maybe Sarah (Laco co-mod) could help. Not in the office due to the Munichtime exhibition. maybe she's back in the office on MON, TUE.

·
Moderator Emeritus
54,699 Posts
Re: Help identify this LACO Chronograph

Two threads merged. One thread should do the trick, don't you think.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes. Thanks one post is fine and my apologies.

Thanks everyone. Great info at a quick pace. Just what I was looking for a 360 view. Don't seem to find those for sale on eBay as mentioned though...

Is the price of 349 Euros for a LACO quartz pretty common?

·
Vendor
404 Posts
Sorry for the delayed answer, as Mike already mentioned due to Munichtime I didn't had the chance to answer earlier...
Had a look in our documents and found the following specifications:

reference 861463, quartz chronograph
stainless steel case satin finished, diameter 42 mm, height 13 mm,
domed saphire crystal (non refelcting), water resistant up to 5 ATM,
display of hour, minute, small seconds, date and chronograph,
swiss quartz movement and brown calf leather strap

Also found another thread regarding this watch: https://www.watchuseek.com/f367/laco-identification-718687.html

The price difference to our current quartz models results from different points like the movement (here swiss movement, our current quartz models Miyota movements) or the crystal (here: sapphire crystal, current models mineral crystal).
Hope that information helps you ;-)

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So here it is. Not sure if I'm digging the straight lugs rather than curves ones which I'm used to. My wrists aren't that big so kinda sticks out more than I would like to.

Will wear it for a few days but the watch might be part of the 'sales forum' soon....not sure for now.

Few pics....Thoughts?

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts