WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I got this watch as a gift in 2001. At that time also, it was a used watch given to me by an uncle. Unfortunately, due to my uncle passing away, i do have any docs for this watch.

Just need to know exactly what I have, and how much it might be potentially worth. I know Chopards are not cheap.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
23,771 Posts
Sorry we never do valuations here. Please read our sticky notes for reasons why. I'll leave the ID to our experts in Diver/Chrono technology.

·
Registered
18,166 Posts
This is a one button 30 minute chronograph. These are not common and are usually associated with older chronographs. A movement pic would help us with dating the watch.

The market for Chopards is fairly thin... you might have to monitor eBay for a couple of months before you got a good feel for the eBay price, which is usually some where between normal retail (buy) and normal wholesale (sell).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,

Thanks for your response.

I want to clarify that my intention is not really to sell this watch. I was simply interested in knowing what model it is, and how much it is worth. Of course, if you come back and say that it might be worth over a MILLION dollars, then I would certainly want to sell it::). Otherwise, it is just for my own knowledge.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also, the movement is quartz. not auto or mechanical. sorry I do not know what a movement pic is, as I really do not know that much about the technicals of watches.

But any help is appreciated in finding out the model of this watch.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Hi,

Have a look on on ebay.
It looks like a mono pusher chronograph to me.

About £2000 new

1 - 6 of 6 Posts