WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
It can still be ordered in the US. The easiest way is through a PayPal account. Once the watch is ordered, the confirmation email will give a link to pay through PayPal. Just remember the conversion fee. Euros are worth more than USD.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It can still be ordered in the US. The easiest way is through a PayPal account. Once the watch is ordered, the confirmation email will give a link to pay through PayPal. Just remember the conversion fee. Euros are worth more than USD.
Thanks I did that and received the order # and everything. When i click the paypal pay link it gives me a message that the merchant does not accept USD. I have sent them an email as well but out of luck since 3 days.

How else would I pay them? How do I make a manual payment to them from Paypal?

·
Registered
499 Posts
OP, I just had the exact same problem two days ago when I ordered a ceramic bezel for my Ocean GMT. All you need to do is log into your paypal account normally and send money to Steinhart's 'info' email address (the one they sent you the order email with). Just make sure you pay them in EURO and put the order # in the send money form...

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OP, I just had the exact same problem two days ago when I ordered a ceramic bezel for my Ocean GMT. All you need to do is log into your paypal account normally and send money to Steinhart's 'info' email address (the one they sent you the order email with). Just make sure you pay them in EURO and put the order # in the send money form...

All, thanks for responding to this query. Steinhart came around and asked me to do exactly the same.. Paypal it to their email id. I received confirmation of the payment from Steinhart.

Now, the wait begins. Does anyone have experience on how many days it takes to receive the watch. I have read mixed opinions about watches arriving without ship notification and some taking longer than 3 weeks to arrive. They do mention it will ship if it is in stock within 8-12 days.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts