WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy year to all santasmile

I have a problem with a POLJOT AVIATOR II, it is the following, the small hand of 24h doesn't coincide with the hour of the watch, for example if the time is 12 PM the hand in the central 24h dial should indicate also 12, but is in the 18.

I could not make them coincide o|

any solution or the watch is damaged?

Best wishes friends

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Happy year to all santasmile

I have a problem with a POLJOT AVIATOR II, it is the following, the small hand of 24h doesn't coincide with the hour of the watch, for example if the time is 12 PM the hand in the central 24h dial should indicate also 12, but is in the 18.

I could not make them coincide o|

any solution or the watch is damaged?

Best wishes friends
The 24H indicator makes only 1 complete rotation per day, not 2 like the normal seconds hand. On that indicator (and on all the watches with total 24H-displaying mode, like several Raketa, Poljot etc.), the 12PM is located exactly at the 18-'o-clock position typical of the normal watches.
Probably you must learn how to work a 24H watch , read http://homepage.mac.com/pete.boardman/24hourclock/ ;-)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks michele.

For my first post, not very fortunate :oops:.

I didn't realize .

Un fuerte abrazo desde España. :thanks

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Thanks michele.

For my first post, not very fortunate :oops:.

I didn't realize .

Un fuerte abrazo desde España. :thanks
No problem! Feel free to ask again if you have other doubts b-)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts