WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a Swedish man trying to find out more about this movement .It is from a Tärnan watch .That's a swedish watch with a swiss made movement . This is what's left of this movement and i am trying to find spare parts .At first a thought it was a AS 984/1002 .Their are simular but not the same .And then i found the Bulova 10AE which looking good is't the same either .Please can you help finding out more on this Swiss made movement .It has an F ingraved on the back. 8ajf.jpg 840h.jpg

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok sorry .The caliber is 10,5 and the thickness is 4,3 mm it has a subsecond .Do you think it is a Felsa movement?

·
Registered
13,447 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi long time since i wrote .I orded a Felsa 294 on Ebay as that was looking to be the right movement for me .But it doesn't work .It doesn't have the same fittings for the dial and it's not the same distance between the hourwheel and the sub . It'sdoesn't have the same wheels in the movements . Anyone please ............What movement?

·
Vint. Forum Co-Moderator
3,799 Posts
I think you might get more response if people could see the differences. Could you post photos? It helps if you align the calibre with the stem at the top and take the picture straight on, not at an angle. Both calibres back and front like this?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts