WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!Please help me to understand how old is this watch.Also I am curious if it is valuable one.
Valois 15 Rubis
It is a mechanical Swiss Watch
On the back is written 18K 0,750 (which means it is made of gold)
Please help!Thank you!

Attachments

·
Moderator Emeritus
54,641 Posts
Looks to be an italian brand of the 50s. Not much known about it. Movement is a typical 15 jewels movement, this one however with a screw balance which adds a bit to its overall value.

Btw: post moved since it's a watch and not a clock.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you very much for the information.But can you tell me aproximatevily how much can it cost?
Waiting for an answer.

·
Registered
7,743 Posts
Sorry - we don't give valuations in here. We recommend that you look on ebay to see how much similar watches actually sell for. Of course, all 18k gold watches are desirable.

Reactions: callibrasco

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Congrats on your find. Nothing particularly special about the watch. It presents very nice though that's for sure. Give it a buffing and enjoy! :)

Peace,
Preston

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Guys thank you very much for the answers, but the main question is for ow much i can sell it?If it is against the rules of this forum please send the information in a private message.I want to continue my studies so it is very important for me.Hope you understand my situation.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Callibrasco, I appreciate your situation but sometimes it's not so easy. One of the main reasons this forum does not offer valuations is that it is almost impossible to determine its price based on a few photos. Even more, there aren't many people out there that are willing to purchase a vintage watch. It's a small section of the earth's population. What it comes down to is how much someone is willing to pay. That is a moving target, so extremely difficult to nail down a specific price. You certainly won't get rich off the sale.

You can either come up with a price and sell it on the sales pages in this forum, or put it on ebay and take your chances, or consign it to your favorite watch/ jewelry shop to sell it for you. Certainly welcome to ask any questions as they come up, we're always happy to help.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts