WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello: Excuse me. I do not know where to post this, I am new...:roll:
I am writing down and servicing my watches and clocks for my sons.|>
This odd Hemeros wheel key chain was bough by my mother and father in Lucerne, Switzerland, in june 1958. Is the movement from Hemeros Orologeria Italiana SA Milan, Italia.?.Thank you from frozen Patagonia, Argentina.
Scaled reptile Reptile Snake Python
Snake Reptile Scaled reptile Watch Fashion accessory

·
Moderator Public Forum
24,121 Posts
My guess is that the movement came from one of the swiss movement manufacturers like AS or ETA. However you may want to look at bidfun-db Archive: Watch Movements
Roland Ranfft has an extensive archive of watch movements and is an authority on movement identification. You could also contact him through WUS or through his website.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thank you John!!! yes...I was investigating for months thousands of movements, one by one.I presumed that was a PUW but too many differences.I appreciate your help as I am writing all down for the future. I wrote to Dr. Ranftt to [email protected] but the mails keep on bouncing. Do you know how to contact him? I am new here...

I have read this post
https://www.watchuseek.com/f11/open-letter-roland-ranfft-updated-894905.html

So I presume to contact Dr. Ranftt will be very unlikely...;( mails just bounce.
Regards.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi,ottokees,
as i wrote on a personal message to you, this weel key chain movement is Italian 100% Italian , built in Milano between in my grandfather Domenico Morezzi 's factory OISA,
He was the only Italian watches producer !!!!!!
He studies in Switzerland in 1917 and then opened two factories OISA and later FAAO were he produced many different calibers , 6 1/4, 7 3/4, 10 1/2, 111/2, 13" and were me and my mother worked afte he dies in 1968 until 1978.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts