WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just kidding of course. Sort of. 馃槈

Seriously though, some of you guys have such hairy wrists, most chimpanzees and gorillas would be jealous! How do you hairy guys even wear any kind of bracelet that doesn鈥檛 pinch and pull out those huge hairs when you put them on or take them off?

Very carefully I suspect! 馃槃

Premium Member
My GShock has been strutting around like it owns the place ever since that barista drew hearts next to his name on a cup of Double Ristretto Venti Half-Soy Nonfat Decaf Organic Chocolate Iced Vanilla Double-Shot Frappuccino. He is getting kind of full of himself actually, I mean 45 minutes on your hair each morning??? Come on...

Premium Member
They make razors for hair, but brains need additional work to negate negative feelings about natural hirsuteness,

Reactions: BBGasman

Registered
I agree.
Shave your arms before you take the wrist shot.

Registered
Just kidding of course. Sort of.

Seriously though, some of you guys have such hairy wrists, most chimpanzees and gorillas would be jealous! How do you hairy guys even wear any kind of bracelet that doesn鈥檛 pinch and pull out those huge hairs when you put them on or take them off?

Very carefully I suspect!
Sounds like a regular soy boy pansy! Quit whining and be a man!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Registered
Men have hairy arms. Maybe we should post our watches only on women's arms? Right....... you're supposed to make sure people are not offended (or turned on) by what your arm looks like. What about the watch? Any special requests for what the watch should look like? What background do you want? Outdoors or indoors? :rolleyes:

Premium Member
Divers & other tool watches
My wife says it's barely noticeable...

Premium Member
I don't mind hair on the arms, as long as they don't curl..........if they do, then I get ideas :devilish:

Registered
Just kidding of course. Sort of.

Very carefully I suspect!
Is hairy legs accepable to post?

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Registered
My ape likes to wear fine timepieces. He should be able to participate in this forum and show off his collection!

A quality bracelet sized appropriately doesn't pinch or pull hairs on even the hairiest of arms.

Registered
Reminds me if a thread on a car forum years ago. Some guy was asking about damage to a body kit he had ordered in and if he was right to refuse delivery of the damaged goods, and his photos included this one...

Let's just say the rest of thread had little to do with the questions being asked, and dealt mostly with the hairy arm.

I have yet to see anyone on a watch forum top this...and if you can, no I don't really want to see it thanks. :)

Cheers, Al

1 - 20 of 64 Posts