WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
36,381 Posts
I am not sure if I should start worrying about body hair before I buy my next watch.......

·
Registered
355 Posts
My pet chimpanzee (who models all the watches I that post photos of here on WUS) laughs uncontrollably when he sees wrist shots that some of you hairless freaks dare to post.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Just kidding of course. Sort of. 😉

Seriously though, some of you guys have such hairy wrists, most chimpanzees and gorillas would be jealous! How do you hairy guys even wear any kind of bracelet that doesn’t pinch and pull out those huge hairs when you put them on or take them off?

Very carefully I suspect! 😄
Just be lucky you are not a member of a plumbing forum, you would never complain about seeing a hairy wrist again! :unsure:

·
Premium Member
5,290 Posts
LOL- I'll take hairy arms over arm/wrist shots with "stubble"... Get back in the shower and do your manscaping. 🤮🤢🤮. Personally I can't even imagine what that feels like growing back...o_O

·
Registered
12,145 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Similar to the previous post, I think I once saw a picture posted here a while back showing an extremely hairy and totally tattooed arm and hand. The watch was a gold Rolex on a brightly colored striped fabric NATO strap.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts