WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
12,118 Posts
Do we want to know what body part that is?

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
It’s my thigh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
855 Posts
I’m looking at the watch....sometimes the wrist just gets in the way of enjoying the watch...in a distracting sort of way

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Would it be strange to go to a waxing place and have them do just your left forearm and hand?

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Well I have to be manly about it and used duct tape and pliers.

Reactions: babyivan

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Would you post such a complaint about underweight or overweight people and their arms? Get over your personal issues and enjoy the watches.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Would you post such a complaint about underweight or overweight people and their arms? Get over your personal issues and enjoy the watches.
Oh come on, I have no personal issues with any of that including hairy arms. Don’t take things so seriously.

Most of the posts here were hilarious and thanks for them! If some took this thread as a slam at hairy arms, I meant no such thing.

Now I have to go and shave my legs and armpits and paint my nails.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Oh come on, I have no personal issues with any of that including hairy arms. Don’t take things so seriously.

Most of the posts here were hilarious and thanks for them! If some took this thread as a slam at hairy arms, I meant no such thing.

Now I have to go and shave my legs and armpits and paint my nails.
They just hairists!!

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
181 Posts
We need a waxing boutique as a forum sponsor.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
I use my hair to camouflage my Rolex when I’m in a shady neighborhood. No plans to wax anytime soon, yet will continue to post pics. It’s gross, I know, but gives me pleasure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
WHERE ARE MY ROYALTIES????

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
I say let the Neanderthal show and to all the knuckle draggers wear that watch with pride of which I am a member.

·
Registered
756 Posts
I did shaved the wrist area under my watch when I got my first bracelet. That was a year ago and it has grown back now, the wife never noticed.

I am very jealous of men with feminine hairless arms. I can not wear a watch under 10mm thick with the arm hair I have. I have never posted a wrist shot.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts