WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 251 Posts

·
Registered
5,526 Posts
Re: Please post me some Seiko Divers here show em if you got em and love em I do now+++++++++++++

MM300
mm300 squ.jpg MM300Flat.jpg mmLow.jpg

Tuna 17
TunaBlackIsoFront.jpg TunaAmmoSideFlt.jpg

After spending a bunch of time away from Seiko trying to find the "one" watch,
I realized one watch was never going to be enough and came back hard to the Seiko nest.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Re: Please post me some Seiko Divers here show em if you got em and love em I do now+++++++++++++

Please post SEIKO Divers here ...
You said Seiko! The magic word! I have some of them. Here I will post my mods. I posted each of them in separated posts at the thread Post your mods here =>. Yesterday I took a picture of them together. The third watch from left to right on the top row is a 7002-7000. All others are SKX007/009/171.

·
Registered
14,456 Posts
Re: <<<<<<Please post some Seiko Divers here show em if you got em and love em !!>>>>>>>

Holy crap Niagra has grown up since I was there. Whoa!

·
Registered
6,812 Posts
Re: <<<<<<Please post some Seiko Divers here show em if you got em and love em !!>>>>>>>

The one Iwear the most by far, the mighty 007.

Reactions: Seiko009

·
Registered
1,441 Posts

I looked and looked for a comfortable diver for a while, and it was right under my nose the whole time! Just thought it was too pricey the first time I saw it, now I see the light :)

-adi4

·
Registered
3,756 Posts

It's seiko powered. Does that count?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,433 Posts

And a couple more recent arrivals that I havent any pictures of.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts

Please post SEIKO Divers here ...
You said Seiko! The magic word! I have some of them...

It's seiko powered. Does that count?
Hopefully it does, because I want to post my three Dagaz Seiko-powered homage to the famous turtles cased Seikos 6105 and 6309.

T2
T2_02.JPG

Tsunami UDT
udtsub1.JPG

Tsunami Classic
05.JPG

·
Registered
2,347 Posts

Awesome collection of Seiko divers S.L!

·
Registered
761 Posts

I love my OM. One of the best purchases ever.
Quick and easy strap changes give a whole new watch every day.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 251 Posts