Also, the following Editions are reserved so far (I am still going thru emails): 1,2,3,4,5,8,10,14,17,18
I suggest that any "official" information by Hotnerd or others regarding the ordering process be posted only in this thread, leaving the long thread for the discussion of the design of the watch.Mr. Pfeiffer replied regarding ordering the watch:
We think the best way would be if you can send us a list
of the members to reserve the numbers. For sending the
watches we will need:
- The complete address + telefon number.
- We will also need the e-mail address for sending the proforma
invoice. This proforma invoice will show the number of the watch,
the complete address of the member and our bank account.
- We will confirm every money transfer and watch number by mail.
- We will also accept 250 Euros payment in advance
- We will expect the rest directly before shipping the watches.
- We will not charge any shipping costs.
- The delivery will be 4-8 weeks after we received the deposit.
If you send us the design for the back of the watch, we can
of course provide you with a mock up picture in best quality.
Together we will create a beautiful watch...
with friendly regards
So, please email me ([email protected]) your contact information (address, phone, and email) and your desired edition number. I will confirm in the order I receive email if the edition is taken. You may want to provide and alternative number.
I will gather the information and pass it along to Laco and they will send us an invoice in the email.
Jussi, I am sure you have seen this: