WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sean aka yamahaki has done a great job, no doubt, but it is time to say goodbye to him. He will still be around as a regular member!

Thanks much Sean!!

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
What's happened to the moderaters? They are dropping like flies. Many thanks to all who have done a great job.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Thanks Sean! Glad to see your sticking around...

·
Registered
280 Posts
Sean, we've been lucky to have you as mod on the DWF. I'm very happy to hear that you're not leaving us.

Chelly

P.S. Is there anything we can do that would persuade you to stay? It won't be the same without you as mod!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Sean, we've been lucky to have you as mod on the DWF. I'm very happy to hear that you're not leaving us.

Chelly

P.S. Is there anything we can do that would persuade you to stay? It won't be the same without you as mod!
+1.....

·
Registered
9,327 Posts
Sorry to see Sean go as a mod, he did a great job. Why so sudden?

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Sorry to see Sean go as a mod, he did a great job. Why so sudden?
I am not sure if we will find out the answer to this question but I would be interested as well, just because it seems like we know the members so well and Sean is one of the leaders here in many ways.

Anyway I hope you do stay on with the rest of us.

Thanks for your guidance and service. I couldn't imagine the DWF without a few members being active and Sean is at the top of that list.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
thanks for a great job Sean!!!
Are you leaving us for a motorcycle forum or will you be modderating the upcomming invicta forum? ;P

(please pay no attention to this post)

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Wow, what is going on here? Two Mods in two days! Oh well their is so much more to life then watches. :oops:

I wish you all the best Sean!

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
I have to Sean, you did a great job mate. You just let us guys moderate ourselves so to speak, if that makes any sense. Same style as Geoff very laid back and not at all imposing. Glad you will be sticking around as a member. ;-)

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
its always been about the watches. that will never change. watchuseek is taking a new direction so I've been told. my direction is still racing and thats where I'll be.

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
I saw that this morning when I was reading posts, I noticed his moderator tag was missing. I figured it was some sort of glitch from the recent upgrades, sorry to hear it wasn't that simple.
Sorry to see you go, but I hope to see you around here, gotta keep us all drooling. :-!

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
Have a bad feeling about this 'new direction'

Many thanks to all our moderators...you'll be missed but hope you'll still be about for input

1 - 20 of 80 Posts