WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

661 - 680 of 706 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Trying a different strap on the DC80 - Meyhofer "Rheinsberg":

Supposed to have been a 24mm width (bought for another long-gone watch), but it's barely 23mm and was coaxed onto the Damasko easily.

This colour combo's not for everyone, but there are a ton of sizes (1mm increments) and colour options in the Rheinsberg range, and for just €14 the high quality construction makes them a bargain IMHO.

·
Premium Member
2,918 Posts
Trying a different strap on the DC80 - Meyhofer "Rheinsberg":

Supposed to have been a 24mm width (bought for another long-gone watch), but it's barely 23mm and was coaxed onto the Damasko easily.

This colour combo's not for everyone, but there are a ton of sizes (1mm increments) and colour options in the Rheinsberg range, and for just €14 the high quality construction makes them a bargain IMHO.
Stunning color scheme.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Thanks, amuses me that it was an abject failure on the intended watch, but I'm really enjoying it on the DC80.
Which watch would that be - curious george here.

Here is the real deal Marine Nationale strap. It only comes in one color but works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
121 Posts
Which watch would that be - curious george here.

Here is the real deal Marine Nationale strap. It only comes in one color but works.

That looks great!
Is the strap 20mm?
How is the fit?
I have a steward strap on my ds30 and is quite tight.
So I'm thinking of getting another in 19mm so that the strap will more freely fall off from the lug..

·
Registered
846 Posts
The Marine Nationale straps are slightly wider than 20mm could be closer to 21mm. I do not mind it a bit and like having the real parachute elastic used the French Marines.

If you like that style but not the size you may opt out for Erika’s Original straps which come in various sizes and colors cheers.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Newly arrived and newly suited.
Erika’s Original strap - a popular take on the Marine Nationale.

Thanks @Always Forward;

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, pardon any spelling errors.

661 - 680 of 706 Posts