WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watchuseek is very proud to announce that Zenith SA decided to advertise and sponsor the Zenith Forum. Please reply to this thread if you appreciate their support as much as I do and make sure to click the new header of this forum to visit their website.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Most excellent! Good for them to step up with sponsorship. I will be attending a local Zenith event tomorrow and am pretty much jumping with anticipation.

Roger

·
Registered
279 Posts
A big thanks to Zenith for their support of the forum. These forums are a fantastic resource for enthusiasts and with the manufacturer onboard, it should only be better. |> I'm new to the Zenith brand so I don't yet have a lot of experience but the recent service on my brand new Pilot was handled very well. It seems like a good company to work with.

·
Registered
11,823 Posts
Excellent news for both Zenith and Watchuseek, great to see it. Off to browse their site now.

·
Zenith Forum Co-moderator
18,305 Posts
HOORAY! A direct link to the horse's mouth - ehrm!, ears in this case, I suppose! Although it would be nice to hear from them themselves occasionally. On the whole, excellent work getting them aboard Ernie!

Hartmut Richter

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Excellent! :-!

I've been hoping they would get involved in any manner, and this, of course, is fantastic!

Go Zenith!

|>

Dan

·
Registered
764 Posts
Great to see Zenith taking part in what I've found to be far and away the most informative Zenith forum on the net for English speakers.

Like others, I hope our new sponsor's role will go beyond just financial support (which is, in itself, much appreciated) so that those who collect and love Zenith can share in some of the manufacturer's knowledge about the past, present, and future of such a magnificent brand.

Welcome aboard!

Mike

·
Registered
129 Posts
Grat News! Hope to se Zenith's regular participation here.

Watchuseek is very proud to announce that Zenith SA decided to advertise and sponsor the Zenith Forum. Please reply to this thread if you appreciate their support as much as I do and make sure to click the new header of this forum to visit their website.
nt.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I'm confused. Usually people on this forum are very sceptical about Zenith services (but happy about Zenith watches, of cause). How exactly it is a good news to have the Zenith itself as a sponsor? Do you think Zenith will answer a single thread "Please help to identify a watch"?

It can be a good news only if previous sponsor didn't do much - did he?

·
Registered
665 Posts
Kudos to Zenith - and no, I don't expect Zenith to answer every enquiry about "What is this watch and what is it worth?" What I hope is that Zenith will monitor the comments and use this site as an indicator from its devotees and fans of what we are thinking about its products and services. And thanks for underwriting the cost of our doing so!

Don't know if Topper any longer has a sposorship role, but that company has been a valuable source of information, and a pleasure to deal with! So thanks to Topper, and :-! to Zenith!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Great news :-!

Always nice to see a brand step up as sponsor, hopefully they will also have some input on threads within this forum and listen to the views /comments from fellow members.

Cheers
PJS

·
Zenith Forum Co-moderator
18,305 Posts
Well, I for one haven't heard about Toppers withdrawing their sponsorship - and I am a moderator! So, presently I assume that they are still in. And hopefully will remain so for a long time to come.....! b-)

Hartmut Richter

·
Registered
279 Posts
Great to know that Topper is still onboard. I had a great experience with them and by all accounts they are top notch.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm happy to hear that Zenith is supporting this forum and I welcome their participation in our discussions.

We all share an appreciation of the Zenith timepieces, vintage and new, with our new sponsor. This commitment opens up a new channel of communication between us and Zenith. They can choose to lurk and learn as many people do. And, they might be inspired to a more active role in some threads. I would encourage them to consider having a visible participant in the forum.

So thank you Zenith for your decision to support the forum, and to Ernie, and our moderators Hartmut and Dan and all who through selfless contributions make this a forum so obviously deserving of support by all who care about Zenith.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts