WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After about only a 3 week wait, this just arrived via AD from Switzerland. The titanium makes it quite light but it is still large. In Yiddish it may be described as "gantse macher." The mayonnaise bracelet is quite comfortable as well! "Average daily chronometric precision of the watch " per METAS is +2.7/day.

·
Registered
536 Posts
That is a beefy, beautiful piece!!! Congrats! Can you take a pic of it next to an "average" size diver?

·
Premium Member
509 Posts
1200m = 1,740 psi! Amazing-

The OP is probably familiar with the site; it’s a great, photo-heavy essay on the model:

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is a photo of the PloProf next to a Sub. I don't think the perspective afforded by the camera is very accurate though. The PloProf is fairly light so the size isn't so noticeable on the wrist.

·
Registered
26,332 Posts
Great looking watch congratulations.

Nothing like a Plo Prof to sort the men’s wrists from the boys.

·
Registered
5,376 Posts
Here is a photo of the PloProf next to a Sub. I don't think the perspective afforded by the camera is very accurate though. The PloProf is fairly light so the size isn't so noticeable on the wrist.

View attachment 15723183
What a pair! Congrats! 🍻🍻

Reactions: HammyMan37

·
Premium Member
6,711 Posts
Congrats on your PloProf. And thanks for the comparison shot — the PloProf is one chunky tool watch. Enjoy your new Omega.

·
Premium Member
12,078 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
After a week of my 8900 orange bezel / white dial PO not leaving the wrist, I caught myself looking at PloProf's. Such an unapologetically cool watch. I really like the white dial / blue bezel too, congrats!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts