21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
9,841 Posts
39.5mm Omega, any day of the week. (y)

·
Registered
168 Posts
i would get the 2500D PO. Granted you give up the ceramic for aluminum on the bezel, the bracelet is a bit older, and the movement is older too (2500D is my favorite Co-Axial movement). The watch strikes a better balance between being modern while not being too shiny, and is much thinner.
Just out of curiosity, where are you getting that the PO 2500 is much thinner than the 39.5? having owned the first gen PO 42 for 13+ years and tried on the 39.5, I thought the difference in thickness was negligible at best(the 43.5 on the other hand...). Also, everywhere I look, including here on WUS, both watches are measured in the 14.2-.5mm range.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Thanks all for your input. So I ended up buying the BB58. It was a difficult choice but the comfort and versatility of the BB58 won out over the PO. Very pleased with my purchase and knowledge that if I have any regrets ill be able to sell it without taking much of a hit.

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thanks all for your input. So I ended up buying the BB58. It was a difficult choice but the comfort and versatility of the BB58 won out over the PO. Very pleased with my purchase and knowledge that if I have any regrets ill be able to sell it without taking much of a hit.

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk
Congrats! It's a great watch, there's no wrong choice between those 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 29 of 29 Posts