WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello people,

So someone I know has tasked me with finding a pocket watch for him and he has some very specific requirements. It needs to have -- a silver steel case, quartz movement, white dial, Arabic numeral markers, having both day and date, full hunter, with chain.

Now I have searched and searched online for a full week and haven't been able to find anything having all these things. I went to some shops here in Germany and they have some nice brands like Tissot, Omega, Cartier, Royal London, Charles Hubert, etc. but none with all the above specs. I was hoping someone would know where best to find a watch like this, or maybe who to contact that can have access to a collection with enough variety to have a fair chance of having all these details in one single watch.

The closest I came was with Charles Hubert 3974-W, but it has Roman numeral markers. I am attaching a picture for your reference.

Thanks for reading and any suggestions would be great :)

81-BfewspTL._UX679_.jpg

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Tell your friend to loosen up a bit and eliminate the "day" requirement--do that, and you will have a much larger field to choose from, including Wenger, the ones you suggested, and many others. With day included, you are narrowing the field to almost, if not complete, zero.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts