WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read most of the posts dealing with polishing the BOR center links of the 750T and others and will be doing that when my 750T Pro arrives. I'm also curious to know if anyone went one step further and also polished the matching channels on the end links to continue the polish theme all the way to the watch case? I think this might look nice but haven't seen any done that way yet. Any pics? :think:

·
Registered
771 Posts
Didn't manage to remove 100% of the "brushed" lines from my endlinks, but I did mask off and polish centers up.

Not a perfect job inspected under magnification, but you can tell the difference on the wrist.

|>

Before....

After...

·
Registered
244 Posts
Good job Danny! :-!

I must say, that yellow Divingstar is looking more and more attractive everytime I see it :roll: though a yellow dial watch is gonna be pretty tough for me to wear everyday. Hard to match with my office garb :-(.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Good job Danny! :-!

I must say, that yellow Divingstar is looking more and more attractive everytime I see it :roll: though a yellow dial watch is gonna be pretty tough for me to wear everyday. Hard to match with my office garb :-(.
So what do you wear everyday that you can match the ORANGE?? :-d

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
If Dirk Pitt could wear an orange Diver with a Tux, what the hell!!! All you need is confidence and panache. Doxas are a class act no matter what the color of the dial. I can't imagine what kind of office or office garb can't handle a tiny splash of color. If I had ever had a boss that couldn't handle my orange or yellow Doxa I'd have told them to take the job and shove it:-d:-d:-d. Although when I wore an Aloha shirt no one ever noticed my orange watch:-d:-d:-d

Joe

PS I would never fit in a place that had a stuffy dress code:-d:-d:-d. BTW I worked in a Hospital Lab in a major University Medical Center.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Here are some shots of the one I did. I did do the end links. I recommend it.

·
Registered
244 Posts
If Dirk Pitt could wear an orange Diver with a Tux, what the hell!!! All you need is confidence and panache. Doxas are a class act no matter what the color of the dial. I can't imagine what kind of office or office garb can't handle a tiny splash of color. If I had ever had a boss that couldn't handle my orange or yellow Doxa I'd have told them to take the job and shove it:-d:-d:-d. Although when I wore an Aloha shirt no one ever noticed my orange watch:-d:-d:-d

Joe
Dunno, I feel orange is easier to handle than yellow. Maybe its because you just don't see too many yellow faced watches out there? :think:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts