WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been wanting an alarm watch since seeing them in here, just didnt want to spend JLC money so thought I would dip my toes in this watch. Such a cheap buy of £32 and a great seller from Ukraine I thought it would take weeks to arrive esp with wants been going on other there. I know we say stay away from this country for the likes of Omega but thought this is a Russian watch so hopefully all is well, Only thing I see is the second hand looks short but dont know if this is a design feature, but no big deal if need will order another second hand but see what you guys think and lume looks really green but seen old ads and they looked like that green.

and the inside

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thought it might be shorter, its not a big deal it does not bother me, maybe buy another second hand in the future but no rush, I notice on the movement picture it looks like 15 jewel but must of been lighting (sellers pics) so took back off and it is a 18 jewel with the same serial number. At the price I paid would rather have one of these then a fashion quartz watch. This is my second Russian watch, my first one was a Sekonda and that also runs like a dream, just as good as any swiss watch.
My Sekonda bought it for Russian movement in my collection and also the strap was cool.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Been wanting an alarm watch since seeing them in here, just didnt want to spend JLC money
I think .... I get that kind of thinking ... careful now, once bitten and all that ... ;-)

Very iconic watches, right up there with the Strelas and the Okeahs, IMO, and yet still very underrated. Many can still be had for $20-50.

And they still can be had new as well

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice collection Dolledolf, I certainly can imagine these been addicted to collect esp at this price point.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts