WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
ill-phill said:
My favorite of these retro looking CCCP watches is the round one on the lower left. I saw it on the shopNBC cable shopping channel a few months ago when Poljot International introduced them. They had one with a copper/rosetone dial that was amazing. As I remember, they were selling for the usual inflated price-- something like $150 - $170 usd! That, and the fact that the whole CCCP concept is kind of goofy, and for some people who have suffered, down right offensive/insulting (that's why I can't buy one of those popular "KGB" watches), I couldn't pull the trigger on one of these watches. The whole CCCP line is very cool looking though.

·
Mod. Russian, China Mech.
18,769 Posts
ill-phill said:

I know I said no new watches for a while but could not resist...
Catched this Poljot Europe out of the bay for 18 Euro's NIB!

Going to be another everyday beater;-)

Phil
Hard to resist at that price |> The style reminds me of the Poljot De Luxe from the mid-1960s.

·
Registered
767 Posts
obsidian said:
My favorite of these retro looking CCCP watches is the round one on the lower left. I saw it on the shopNBC cable shopping channel a few months ago when Poljot International introduced them. They had one with a copper/rosetone dial that was amazing. As I remember, they were selling for the usual inflated price-- something like $150 - $170 usd! That, and the fact that the whole CCCP concept is kind of goofy, and for some people who have suffered, down right offensive/insulting (that's why I can't buy one of those popular "KGB" watches), I couldn't pull the trigger on one of these watches. The whole CCCP line is very cool looking though.
The look of the watch on the left remind me some Saturn model :-!

They look interesting , the hands on the black remind me some seiko SVC model ;-)

·
Registered
9 Posts
ill-phill said:
I know I said no new watches for a while but could not resist...
Catched this Poljot Europe out of the bay for 18 Euro's NIB!

Going to be another everyday beater;-)
Phil
18 Euro?! Box itself probably worth twize that amount! What a bargain :-!
Excellent photo's Phil, you got the best out of the "models" when put them on the "catwalk" :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts